Order Managemnet - Sales Orders Consolidation
Sales orders consolidation is a three step process.
If you select single purchase order mode, then once you press the consolidation icon, you will go to the Purchase Order Editor. You will be given an opportunity to select any supplier who is among the suppliers of the collated sales items.
From Sales Order List page, set the filter attributes and press the seach button.
- Select the orders from the search result list by checking the individual checkboxes or use the Check all checkbox.
- Select the consoldation type.
- one purchase order or
- several purchase orders: one order per supplier.
- Press this button to execute the consolidation, once done it will take you to the purchase order list. All these orders will be at Draft status.
- You can review the consolidated sales orders while the new purchase order list.
- Once you are sure that the consolidation is correct then you can save to the database.